- Trademark : HytePro®
- Part Number : HTP-CON-M411R
- PIN : 4
- Magnetic Force : ≥600gf
- Rated current : 2A
- Customizable : Yes
- Plastic Housing : PA66+30% GF
- Magnet : NdFeB
- Spring : Stainless steel SUS304/SWP
- Needle : Brass C2700 / C3604
- Gold plated : 3～30μ
- Insulation resistance : 100MΩ at 100VDC
- Contact impedance : Dynamics≤30MΩ
- Operating temperature : -40℃~+85℃
- RoHS : Compatible
- PDF drawing :
Product Name：Vertical 4 pin reverse power and sync magnetic connector M411R
- For data Sync and charging with anti-misplugging design.
- Could be connected with pcb board and wire/assembly with USB cable terminal end and wire specification you want.
- Magnetic tensile force about 600g, stably working.
- The contact pins is 5μ gold plated and magnets is nickel-plated.
- Pogo pin and stainless steel fixed column structure
- PA66+30% GF Plastic body design and support 5V/2A.
- Application:Sports bracelet,GPS tracker,Smart watch,Beauty instrument,Medical device,Unmanned aerial vehicle and etc.
Self mating mount
HytePro self-mating mount magnetic connector attracted by the magnetic force and actually slides into the socket automatically when the plug approaches the socket. This makes it efficient and comfortable to handle and ensure proper connection.
Auto break-away function
The auto break-away function is designed to disconnect when the plug or cable is subjected to a sharp pull (intentional or unintentional). This avoids the risk of injury to the user and damage to the connector. Deliberate removal of the plug is quick and easy due to the disconnect function.
Stable, fast, reliable, simple
HytePro magnetic self-matching connectors automatically detect connections and prevent tearing. They are ideal for connections that require more frequent connections and disconnections.
Powerful Magnetic Connector
HytePro has developed the powerful magnetic connector that offers an intelligent alternative to mechanical mating. HytePro self-mating magnetic connector provides all common functions and is suitable for power and data sync.